These sweet taters are among my loved ones and I’s favorite sides! They are classified as “magic sweet potatoes” at our home. Something about the subject being reduce medallions and roasting means they are like magic extra scrumptious. My toddler can’t get an adequate amount of these. After I make these I frequently double the amount batch since i love getting leftovers. I love eating them in the morning having a fried egg!
One good reason I make these sweet taters frequently is they are extremely simple to make. Since I Have hate doing dishes (partly because of residual trauma from not getting a dishwasher for any couple of years!), I'm a specialist dish-conserver. These sweet taters just have a fast toss on a single sheet pan you bake them on. That's my type of recipe!
Other favorite yams quality recipes:
Easy, Roasting Yams Medallions
- 2 pounds sweet taters (about 3-4 large or 5-6 small sweet taters)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted (or essential olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 F.
- Peel the sweet taters and slice them into 1/4-1/2 inch thick slices.
- Put the slices inside a mound on the baking baking sheet, pour within the coconut oil, sprinkle around the salt and sugar, then mix every factor along with your hands to evenly coat the slices. Spread the sweet taters into a level, single layer.
- Bake for twenty five-half an hour, before the sweet taters are fork tender. Enjoy!