I've three love matters if this involves food: 1. sides, 2. foil quality recipes and three. garlic clove parmesan. Sides are among the most significant aspects of meals, often even more essential compared to primary entree, and foil quality recipes are, well, so stinking easy. I do not think I have to explain romance #3.
Then when you mix the 3 together, you develop probably the most epic side dish of. It’s quick, it’s full of a lot of flavor, also it all fits in place within an easy peasy foil packet with freshly grated Parmesan, lots of garlic clove, and Italian seasoning.
However the secret for any effective foil packet is by using baby red-colored taters – the teeniest ones you'll find. If baby red-colored taters are not available, it is advisable to cut the taters in small pieces to ensure that they may be cooked on time without overcooking the broccoli.
My personal favorite part about this is actually the individual foil packets for simple serving – and you're able to save money on a couple of dishes too!
Garlic clove Parmesan Broccoli and Taters in Foil
The simplest, flavor-packed side dish EVER! Wrap all things in foil, add in your seasonings and you are set!
- 3 tbsps essential olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 24 oz . broccoli florets*
- 16 oz . baby taters, cut in half
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsps chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Pre-heat oven to 400 levels F.
- In a tiny bowl, whisk together essential olive oil, garlic clove, Italian seasoning and onion powder season with pepper and salt, to taste.
- Cut four sheets of foil, about 12-inches lengthy. Divide broccoli and taters into 4 equal portions and increase the center of every foil in one layer.
- Collapse all 4 sides of every foil packet. Spoon the garlic clove mixture within the broccoli and taters. Fold the edges from the foil within the veggies, covering completely and sealing the packets closed.
- Place foil packets in one layer on the baking sheet. Put into oven and bake until tender, about 12-14 minutes.*
- Serve immediately, spread with Parmesan and parsley, if preferred.
*24 oz . broccoli florets is equivalent to about 5 cups.
*Cooking will be different with respect to the size and thickness from the taters.