The best in our midst enjoy spending some time vegging on couch having a bowl of snacks along with a great movie to look at. However that doesn’t mean your late evening snack needs to be considered a calorie explosive device! Yep, you will find lots of more healthy methods to eat following a lengthy day. Take a look at some quality recipes below, and inform us regarding your favorite inactive snack within the comments!
1. Popcorn with Dietary Yeast, Lime Juice, &lifier Paprika
When popcorn isn’t dripping with butter and salt, it’s a proper option to greater-calorie snacks. You will find a number of ways to organize healthy popcorn, however this is among my faves. You will see other great ideas below.
• 1/2 cup plain popcorn
• 4-5 tbsps dietary yeast
• 1/2 lime, juiced
• 1-2 dashes paprika
1. Follow instructions for popcorn. Pour into bowl.
2. Add remaining elements and toss to coat evenly.
Other Great Popcorn Topping Ideas:
2. Soy sauce and dietary yeast
3. Agave syrup or honey
4. Dried Italian herbal treatments (0regano, tulsi, rosemary oil, etc.) and essential olive oil
See Also: The Best Meals For The Money: A Shopping Guide
5. Blueberry-Chocolate “Ice Cream”
2 cups bananas, chopped and frozen
2 Tablespoons of cacao powder
Milk to taste
1. Add all elements in blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Also Take A Look At: 7 Greatest Diet Misconceptions (Slideshow)
6. DIY Corn Chips
2 cups fresh corn
1/4 cup cilantro, dried
Ocean salt to taste
1. Blend corn and cilantro inside a mixer.
2. Spread evenly on wax paper. Sprinkle with salt if preferred. Let dry until crisp, about 12 hrs.
Also Take A Look At: 13 Surprising Ways to use Honey
7. Kale Chips
1 bunch Tuscan kale leaves
1 Tablespoons of essential olive oil
1. Rinse and allow it to dry. Cut kale in two lengthwise, getting rid of center ribs and stems.
2. Pre-heat oven to 250 levels.
3. In large bowl, toss kale leaves with oil &lifier pepper and salt to taste.
4. On two large baking sheets, arrange just one layer of kale.
5. Bake for half an hour, or until crisp. Let awesome.
Recipe credit: Bon Appetit