- 4 medium sweet taters
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, washed and drained
- 1/2 tablespoon essential olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon each cumin, coriander, cinnamon, smoked (or regular) paprika
- Pinch of ocean salt or fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup hummus
- juice of just oneOr2 lemon
- 3/4-1 teaspoon dried dill
- 3 cloves garlic clove, minced
- Water, to thin
- 1/4 cup cherry tomato plants, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, minced
- 2 tbsps fresh lemon juice
- Pre-heat oven to 400 levels and line a sizable baking sheet with foil.
- Rinse and scrub taters and decline in half lengthwise. (This can accelerate the cooking.) Rub the sweet taters with a little of essential olive oil and put face lower around the baking sheet.
- Toss washed and drained chickpeas with essential olive oil and spices or herbs and put on a single baking sheet, or any other one based on space.
- Put the baking sheet(s) within the oven in the centre rack and prepare for around 25 minutes.
- As the sweet taters and chickpeas are roasted, ready your sauce with the addition of all sauce elements to some mixing bowl and whisking to mix, adding enough water to thin the mix so it's pourable. Taste and adjust seasonings when needed. Increase the garlic clove for additional zing, salt for savoriness, fresh lemon juice for quality and dill for any more serious plant flavor. I discovered mine did not need other things.
- Prepare the parsley-tomato topping by throwing tomato and parsley with fresh lemon juice and putting aside to marinate.
- Once sweet taters are fork tender and also the chickpeas are golden brown, take them off in the oven.
- For everyone, switch taters flesh-side up and smash lower the insides a bit. Top with chickpeas, sauce and parsley-tomato garnish. Serve immediately. Serves 4.
How to Make Sweet Potato Casserole : Cooking Tips for ...
How to Make Sweet Potato Pone : Grease Pan for Sweet ...
Sweet Potato Pie Recipe : Measuring Sweet Potatoes for ...