1. Celery with Spiced Yogurt Toss 8 bunches (2 1/2 pounds, trimmed) baby celery with 2 tbsps essential olive oil, 3 sliced shallots, 1 teaspoon chopped thyme, and pepper and salt. Roast at 425 levels F, twenty minutes. Stir 1/4 cup Greek yogurt with 1 tablespoon each honey and essential olive oil season with cayenne and salt. Drizzle within the celery.
2. Celery with Walnuts Prepare 8 bunches (2 1/2 pounds, trimmed) baby celery in boiling salted water until tender, 8 minutes drain. Saute by 50 percent tbsps butter having a 3.5-ounce jar walnuts in syrup over medium-high warmth. Give a a little cider vinegar, and pepper and salt. Sprinkle with chopped chives.
3. Sweet-and-Sour Celery Saute 1 chopped onion in 3 tbsps butter over medium warmth, a few minutes. Add 3 pounds chopped rainbow celery and 1/2 cup water. Cover and prepare 8 minutes. Stir in 3 tbsps each raisins, honey and cider vinegar season with pepper and salt. Sprinkle with capers.
4. North western Rainbow Celery Halve 3 pounds rainbow celery lengthwise toss with 3 tbsps essential olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon each ground cumin and kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder. Roast at 425 levels F, 25 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
5. Celery and Gem Let's eat some onions Quarter 2 pounds celery lengthwise and peel 2 cups gem let's eat some onions saute in 3 tbsps butter over medium warmth, a few minutes. Add 1/2 cup water. Cover and simmer ten minutes. Uncover add 2 tbsps each brown sugar and cider vinegar and boil until syrupy, a few minutes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
6. Haricots Verts with Dates Prepare 4 oz . diced pancetta inside a skillet until crisp. Remove with slotted spoon. Add 2 pounds haricots verts towards the skillet and saute over medium-high warmth, ten minutes. Stir within the pancetta and 1/2 cup sliced dates season with pepper and salt.
7. Eco-friendly Beans with Red grapes Toss 2 pounds eco-friendly beans with 3 tbsps essential olive oil, and pepper and salt to taste. Roast at 425 levels F, fifteen minutes. Add in 1/4 cup each dried red grapes and sliced walnuts. Roast before the eco-friendly beans are charred, 5 more minutes.
8. Eco-friendly Beans with Blue Cheese Prepare 1 1/2 pounds eco-friendly beans in boiling salted water until crisp-tender, a few minutes. Drain and toss with 1/2 cup toasted sliced walnuts, 1/4 cup essential olive oil and a pair of tbsps fresh lemon juice. Season with pepper and salt. Sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese.
9. Garlic clove-Parmesan Eco-friendly Beans Prepare 1 1/2 pounds eco-friendly beans in boiling salted water until crisp-tender, a few minutes drain. Saute 4 sliced garlic clove cloves and 1/2 teaspoon red-colored pepper flakes in 3 tbsps essential olive oil over medium warmth until golden, one minute. Stir within the eco-friendly beans prepare 5 more minutes. Season with salt. Top with shaved Mozzarella dairy product.